5 best hotels in Spain for a wonderful accommodation
Spain is a popular tourist destination with picturesque views, diverse topography, spell-binding tourist attractions & much more. Naturally, Travellers& sybarites look for some of the best hotels in Spain for a momentous vacation.
Spain does not disappoint as it offers a wide gamut of affordable & luxury hotels. Some of the top hotels in Spaininclude boutique, modern & ancient accommodations. There are many unique hotels in Spainas well which are based in fortresses, historic buildings, palaces & monasteries. Visitors can also find some of the best family hotels in Spainfor a memorable vacation with loved ones.
A few top hotels in Spainoffer spectacular views of major tourist attractions & monuments. With fine dining options & entertainment offerings, tourists will be spoilt for choice. So, grab a visa to Spain& reserve your stay in one of the best hotels in Spainfor a riveting getaway.
The 5 Best hotels in Spainto stay with your loved ones:
Here are 5 carefully curated top hotels in Spainto choose while procuring your Spain Visa:
Park Hyatt Mallorca –One of the Best hotels in Spain:
- The Park Hyatt Mallorca is located on the eastern coast of Mallorca.
- This lavish hotel offers spellbinding views of the Canyamel Valley, Canyamel town & the Balearic Sea.
- Visitors can choose from 142 luxurious guest rooms or 16 exotic suites for a resplendent experience. As you enter the room or suite, you are welcomed by a fusion of exemplified elegance & residential comfort.
- You can explore the fine dining options at the village square. With a plethora of mouth-watering authentic cuisines, tourists & sybarites will fully appreciate their stay in Park Hyatt Mallorca.
- This hotel featured in the most awaited hotel openings of 2016 & ranks among the most expensive hotels in Spain.
Hotel El Palauet Living – Ranks among the best hotels in Barcelona, Spain:
- The gorgeous Hotel El Palauet Living in Barcelona is an ideal choice for sybarites & business guests.
- This hotel offers a wide range of modern amenities, curated rooms, sophisticated upholstery & much more.
- Guests can avail opulent spas or saunas. You can also stroll across the lavish lobbies which are decked with exquisite furnishings & offers a lobby bar.
- You can also explore the nearby district of Gràcia which includes the neighbourhoods of Vila de Gràcia, La Salut, Camp d’enGrassotiGràcia Nova& many others. This is a must-visit tourist attraction for sybarites.
- This splendid hotel is regarded as one of the best hotels in Spainfor business meetings & casual get-togethers.
Parador de Ronda – An Opulent Accommodation:
- The Parador de Ronda is actually a renovated Old Town Hall of Ronda. Don’t let that fool you as this gorgeous hotel offers amazing cliffside views of Tagus Gorge.
- You can avail any balcony, single room or a luxurious duplex suit & still have the amazing views for a memorable experience.
- Since this hotel is centrally located, tourists can easily access historical sites of Ronda. These sites primarily include Rome built bull ring & hanging houses.
- This exotic hotel offers to tantalize your taste buds with a wide selection of Andalusian cuisine.
- As you relax in your room, the beguiling furnishings & clean décor will surely bedazzle you. It ranks among the best hotels in Spain& is a must-visit if you prefer relaxing getaways.
Hotel Alfonso XIII – One of the top hotels in Spain:
- The Hotel Alfonso XIII was constructed in the early 19th century. It is situated close to the Guadalquivir river & Santa Cruz quarter which forms the heart of Seville.
- This iconic monument was renovated to be used for accommodation purposes which boast of Moorish & European influences.
- Guests can choose luxurious single-bed rooms or lavish suites for a once in a lifetime experience.
- Tourists & sybarites can relax in the beautiful garden or pool area for a wholesome trip to Spain.
- Onsite restaurants & cafes offer exquisite varieties of cuisine for a zesty experience.
Zafiro Palace Alcudia – One of the best family hotels in Spain:
- The Zafiro Palace Alcudia is one of the best hotels in Spain for families as it has an extensive selection of facilities for kids.
- You will be welcomed by friendly staff & a complimentary cava. The detailed ceilings & marble flooring give the hotel a family-centric feel.
- Kids can enjoy in 11 exclusive pools, whirlpool tub with Zen Spa, regular exercise classes, Turkish bath & sauna.
- This hotel has 369 spacious suites. There are different categories of rooms such as Family suite with two bedrooms, swim-up suite through which you can access the Balinese beds, Patio & the pool. Families can also avail penthouse suites which feature rooftop whirlpool, loungers, classy wooden flooring & more.
- The Zafiro Palace Alcudia also offers a variety of restaurants. It is recommended to opt for an all-inclusive stay which will enable guests to access four à la carte restaurants with fine dining options.
There are many other great hotels to stay & have a wonderful time in spain. But these 5 best hotels in Spainwill ensure a memorable experience for you & your loved ones. So, what are you waiting for? Get a visa for Spain& reserve your room in any of these 5 aforementioned hotels to enjoy Spain in all its glory.